This days. Classy evenings and the like.

Today has been pretty shitty. Maybe even full blown shit. A little comment about the short film after the re cap.
I woke up this morning at my friend John's house, maybe wasted since I don't remember going there but luckily no hang over. He left me alone in the house with the door locked and I had to get out through a window. An old lady almost calls the cops, and maybe did after I left.
My house was trashed, badly. Most teenagers this days seem to be either in a gang or useless for life so I kind of find their interest in the delinquent job market as something vaguely more acceptable. There was nothing missing, no surprise sine there's nothing of value to take in the first place. The cops were jerks, as always. At least they could have helped me clean this up.
Finally, as the cherry on top of the shit ice cream that two hot girls share, John doesn't want to pick up the phone and I really want to know what happened last night.

|
|
|

I did not found nicer footage of the short film and it really deserves to be watched with good quality. Maybe you saw some fragments? The most frequenter on youtube are:

·Puppets mixed with crude stop motion and heavy quantities of backmasking.
·The credit song which plays a mix of children laughing and crying.
·The final scene, with the two main characters being chopped and bagged in those black plastic bags, while the camera goes away slowly. It last more than a minute.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about and has a torrent or a DD it would be great.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario